About this role
- Integrate company and Client HSE policies and procedures;
- Develop policies and procedures apperataining to site operations;
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements / contractual / client requirements;
- Ensure all MA staff are aware of obligations, reporting etc;
- Assess Service Provider HSEQ systems and procedures and have them comply with Client and site specific;
- Monitor and oversee Service Providers to ensure compliance;
- Ensure all SP staff have been properly trained;
- Develop localized training material and provide training;
- Maintain a database of incidents;
- Investigate incidents and provide a full report;
- Cooperate with any third pary investigations;
- Keep abreast of developments and legislation and update practices as necessary;
- Liaise with government / statutory authorities, alliance and strategic partners, existing and potential customers / clients, external agencies, certification bodies etc;
- Develop and ensure implementation and maintenance of Health, Safety and Environmental emergency planning & response procedures;
- Conduct and / or coordinate / facilitate investigation of HSE incidents and appropriate corrective / preventive actions;
- Verify environmental aspects and Impact assessments report /register and relevant controls in place.
- Diploma / Degree with specialisation in HSE / Engineering /Management or related field;
- Integrated Management systems training Certification (Preferred);
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office environment including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook;
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational health and Safety (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health - UK) IGC qualified;
- Internal Auditor Certification Training for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 1800.
package. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we can get you the
contract to suit you. With Brunel you gain experience , building on your skills
and enhancing your resume
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Elaine Nina S Gregorio is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Elaine Nina S Gregorio
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement