About this role
If you are a mid-level Midstream/Pipeline Project Manager local to the Houston area and are looking for your next role, this is the role for you.
Industry: Oil & Gas -- Midstream/Pipeline
Location: Deer Park, TX
Remote or Office: Both -- working some in office, some at home
Estimated Start Date: Mid-February Estimated
Duration: 12+ months with possibility for long-term hire
Work Schedule: 5/40, Monday-Friday
Travel: Travel on hold for now because of COVID and most of the work can be done remote/from the office, estimating 10-20% when travel does start back up
In this role you will support multiple large and small capital projects.
- Your focus will be supporting project activities on tank and pipeline small and large capital projects
- You will also provide local day to day support on projects that are Low to Medium Priority
- You'll work hand in hand with construction managers, QA/QC leads and Program manager to ensure assigned portfolios are progressing as needed
- You'll be involved in Tank rebuilds and reconstruction supporting the project from design through to completion, working with stakeholders, vendors, etc.
You'll also be supportting the creation of project scopes, along with developing project documentation and purchase requisitions.
If you are someone that thrives on juggling multiple tasks and responsibilities that come your way you will find this position very satisfying. Your efforts will be recognized and rewarded.
- 5-10 years of Oil & Gas experience -- Previous pipeline/tank experience preferred, but not required
- Previous PM experience managing around $6M projects with strong understanding of formal project processes, management/document processes
- Understanding of MS Office, Oracle Cloud Services/SAP, PCMS, P6/Primavera
- Residence local to the Houston area
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a 401k. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are ideally placed to help you get the contract that best suits you. With Brunel you will gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keith Jones is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement