About this role
We’re hiring Procurement Contract Admin Associate for our client, a leading oil & gas company, to join their growing team. This is a Permanent Position and the job location would be Bangalore.
- Create Requisition in ERP systems on behalf of Clients upon request with proper supporting documents;
- Advise clients on information required for an effective requisition;
- Create Goods Receipt (GR)/Service Entry Sheet (SES) and accept Service Entry Sheet in ERP systems on behalf of Clients with proper supporting documents;
- Maintain all documents for audit purpose;
- Comply with control requirements of requisition and Goods Receipt / Service Entry Sheet and any other Company controls requirements such as Company’s System of Management Controls (SMC);
- Delegation of Authority guide (DOAG), Controls Integrity Management System (CIMS) guideline, local regulations, and hand book (if any);
- Troubleshooting of requisitions & Goods Receipt / Service Entry Sheet;
- Work with Suppliers, Payables and Clients to troubleshoot Requisitions/GR/SES when issues arise;
- Follow up on progress of requisition with Acquisition Team.
- • Knowledge of Purchase to Pay Process including ERP and Customer Data Management System experience;• Bachelor Degree or MBA from a recognized University scoring GPA 6 and above;
- • Good communication and interpersonal skills;• Attention to details and meticulous;
• Sensitive to Process and Control requirements• Minimum 1 year of Purchase-to-Pay (PTP) / SAP Requisitioning/ Service Entry Sheet experience;
• Experience in Customer Service;• Experience in Customer Data Management System (CDMS) administration, Payables operations will be an advantage;
• Business confident in English language;• Good excel skill and business writing capability.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 90+ offices across more than 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Brunel is the leading manpower supplier that provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major operating companies and EPC contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dimple Shah is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement