About this role
Our client are seeking an experienced Operations Technician to ensure the safe and efficient operation of Production facility process and utility areas.
The successful candidate will support and oversee start-up and shutdown - both planned and emergency.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Using and applying PTW controls within all systems.
- Understanding commitments and responsibilities under Safety Case requirements.
- Participating in HSE meetings and audits.
- Applying an understanding of the purpose and proper use of all equipment within assigned areas of the Operating Facility.
- SAP experience
- Permit to Work Experience
- E-logs systems
- Demonstrated competency by completion and assessment of Minimum Level 3 assessments in Process Plant Operations.
- Experience and knowledge of oil & gas facilities with preference for experience with major projects/commissioning.
- Experience in Production Operations as a minimum.
- Achieve an attractive salary package
- Enjoy the lifestyle in the top end
- Gain experience in a world class facility
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled white and blue-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.All applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Christine Collins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement