About this role
- Delivery of all Transport and Installation scope based on Contractor installation vessels and barges for the Project in accordance with agreed schedule and budget;
- Maintain close liaison with appropriate members of PMT (Business, Interface / Engineering, Quality, and Safety) and gain alignment with the PMT on project execution plans, needs, objectives, and requirements;
- Owns the safety, health, environment and security accountability for all aspects of the execution of the work scope on the offshore vessels and barges;
- Delivery of quality assets compliant with the minimum expectations of all stakeholders;
- Provides execution data (narrative, charts, graphs, etc.) for the monthly progress reporting and stewardship;
- Ensures execution timing of the workscope is in accordance with the approved project execution schedule;
- Manages the delivery of all Installation scope to ensure impact on Operations is minimized and aligned;
- Owns the MOC process for all aspects of the Project execution related to the Transport and Installation scope
- Responsible for being knowledgeable of lessons learned from previous projects with the same contractor and capturing and communicating execution lessons learned for the current project;
- Assesses contractor capability and ensures PMT, Vessel Management Team or other technical support is available to address gaps;
- Owns the execution schedule for all activities related to Transport and Offshore Installation including critical milestones, and develops and stewards recovery/contingency plans to address any schedule delays;
- Interfaces with Contractor and internal and external Company parties to ensure timely alignment and agreement on interface agreements and execution plans related to Transport and Installation;
- Cooperates with review teams and supports post-audit/review activities with respect to contract administration and subcontracting.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of:;
- Design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria related to transport and offshore installation of Offshore pipelines, cables and structures.;
- Offshore facilities and structures design, construction, operations and installation
- EPC Contract Management;
- Load out, transport and installation methods and practices;
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in an engineering discipline.
- 20+ years of major oil and gas offshore project experience with 10+ years at Installation Lead/Manager level or equivalent, with overall responsibility for managing major offshore transport and installation campaigns;
- Strong organizational, management, and technical judgment skills;
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities;
- Make decisions in the general interest while pursuing business results;
- Prepare contingency plans for the unexpected (pro-active, forward-looking);
- Proactively and continuously grow technical expertise in EPC execution disciplines;
- Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak fluent English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc;
- Willing and able to travel to foreign locations and offshore for extended periods as required.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Iswarya Badri is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement