About this role
We’re hiring a Risk Support Specialist for our client, a multinational Mining company, to join their team. This is a 6 month contract with long-term potential.
- Support risk owners and control owners to ensure that they have what they need to do to perform critical control verifications (CCV), critical control evaluations (CCE), control effectiveness test (CET), and material risk evaluations (MRE).
- Expedite the timely completion of the CCV, CCE, CET and MREs by the control owners and risk owners.
- Support the hosting of the monthly risk review session with team and the creation of the agenda and presentation material.
- Support the communication of the Project Risk Management Plan (PRMP) to the project team through multiple education / training sessions.
- Analyse and report the information from the Field Leadership system (FLEX) and from GRC (corporate risk system) to identify areas of improvement, bright spots, alignment and discord.
- Organize material risk deep dives with project leadership, risk owners and ensure Risk Business Partner (RBP) audit information is available.
- Draft month end report risk update for site based scope for review by PMO Assurance
- Other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary education in relevant field
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Mining or Oil and Gas industry preferred
- Proven ability to work in a team environment dealing with people from various disciplines to achieve goals and to identify and resolve problems with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement