About this role
We’re hiring a Maintenance Service Contract Specialist for our client, a multinational Mining company, to join their team. This is a 4 to 6 month contract with long-term potential.
- Frame maintenance service contract objectives.
- Establish a measurable criteria threshold for requirement performance.
- Define minimum requirements for contractor to enable target performance (standards / best practices).
- Identify qualitative and quantitative tracking methods (leading/lagging indicators).
- Detail methodology of maintenance cost management and ownership (OpEx /sustaining, remaining useful life).
- Define asset performance management systems and application utilization requirements (SAP etc.).
- Develop reporting requirements for compliance with the client and local regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post-Secondary Diploma in Maintenance and Reliability Engineering
- 7+ years’ experience working with drafting and developing maintenance service contracts
- Experience with port operations and maintenance.
- Experience with technical report / contract writing.
- Large project environment (mining, power, oil & gas, construction) is an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and SAP.
- Strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills.
- Works in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform under stress and meet tight deadlines.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement