About this role
We’re hiring an LMS Migration Administrator for a 6-month contract in our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company located in North York, ON.
The LMS Migration Administrator will be responsible for completing administrative tasks required to support the migration to a new Site Quality Document Management Tool in accordance with current GMP's. Working closely with the LMS Administrator, the LMS Support Representative’s key accountabilities will include:
- Ensure appropriate LMS links are accurately updated and maintained
- Run reports as requested both standard and ad hoc
- Identify and assess Quality Tool reporting to determine updates required to LMS
- Support the LMS Administrator with administrative tasks as required
- Escalate any basic technical problems related to document management system
- Quality Check inputs to ensure there are no errors
- Maintain high levels of output and accuracy
- Ensure deliverables related to data entry are met
- Provide daily updates of progress identifying any risk to document links
Context of the job/major challenges:
- Deadlines and deliverables – must be goal driven to ensure project timelines are met and issues are resolved in order to meet schedules when needed
- Problem solving, analytical, organizational and time management skills – must be able to understand adult learning concepts/technology and work independently with minimal guidance
- Conflict resolution in cross-cultural group dynamics – must be able to work with people from various knowledge levels, personalities, economic and cultural backgrounds and interact successfully with academic, business, and regulatory personnel
- Creative and abstract thinking – necessary to develop and implement innovative, creative and efficient solutions to issues
- University degree such as Bachelor of Science with more than 3 years of experience
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications, Excel in particular
- Data entry/data auditing experience, preferably in a GXP manufacturing. Knowledge and experience with biotech/pharmaceutical regulatory expectations and inspections preferred but not required
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to collaborate within a matrix
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement