About this role
This position will be in Papua Indonesia
- Plan, coordinate, implement, and execute corporate InEight Hard Dollar estimating software;
- Provide all estimating and proposal deliverables for right-of-way (“ROW”) and Power Delivery projects with all types of contracts ranging from time and materials, unit price, and lump sum while providing technical and administrative direction to ensure division, group, and corporate objectives are met while developing and maintaining lasting relationships with clients, vendors, and subcontractor.
- 10+ years’ experience in similar construction estimating, cost control, or management role with related functions plus thorough knowledge of corporate objectives impacting estimating, estimating strategies and techniques, and construction contracts is required;
- Extensive knowledge of estimating software such as InEight Hard Dollar or HCSS Heavy Bid; InEight Hard Dollar Experience Preferred;
- Knowledge of design, estimating, construction, finance, and management.Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards and activities;
- Accounting (math and record-keeping) to include the ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts and operations as needed to examine construction operations including algebra, geometry, and trigonometry;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Proficient in utilizing Google Earth, Esri ArcGIS, Bluebeam Revu, ShareFile, FTP Sites, and similar software; Esri ArcGIS Experience is Preferred;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical specifications, drawings, financial reports, and legal documents;
- Ability to estimate all types of projects/contracts plus the ability to coordinate and supervise group work is essential.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shahidan Mohamed Yusof is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Shahidan Mohamed Yusof
Brunel Energy Singapore
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement