About this role
- Day to day supervision of the company accounting function and personnel (general accounting, payables, invoicing).
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets.
- Responsible for audit working papers and account reconciliations.
- Ensures that month end task at operating companies are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Responsible for month end accounting entries.
- Mentor and support junior accountant staff.
- Minimum 8 years accounting experience.
- Must have experience with ERP Systems/Software.
- Must have experience with consolidation of financial statements for multi-currency entities.
- Must have foreign currency exchange experience.
- Must have supervisory experience.
- Manufacturing experience an asset.
- Advanced excel-based financial modelling skills (& Power BI).
- Ability to influence the rest of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead remote teams.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB269858
- Location: london
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Industrial Services
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Cost Control & Procurement
- Closing date: Monday, July 20, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Accounting Manager - Ontario
Confirmation sent to