About this role
- HSE coordination for all the TEPQ operation on ALK field (FO, ECP, 2021 Campaign and SUMUD 16” project);
- Deploy Company’s standards and rules within all the organisation on field;
- Support and Assist management offshore in operation for all the HSE related matter;
- Communicate with RSES and RSES-D on field in preparation phase for the operation and ensure HSE review of all the Permit to Work before approval;
- Participation to HSE activities and global improvement (e.g. referential, reporting, REX, audits, Maestro, trainings, HSE action plans…);
- Participation in hazard identification and risk assessment for the operation and propose mitigation and control measures;
- The position requires knowledge on Company’s HSE policy, rules and procedures (MAESTRO, local CMS procedures, Group CR-GS-GM…) and international standards (ISO14001, OSHAS18001, NFPA, IOGP…);
- Participation in preparation and maintenance of HSE documentation required for the operation (SIMOPS procedure, Bridging Document,…);
- Assist RSES and RSES-D and ensure SIMOPS dossier are up to date in installations;
- Familiar with Site Contingency Plan, Affiliate Oil Spill and Emergency Response Plan and assist RSES and RSES-D in case of emergency.
- Participate and contribute to the daily operation meetings;
- Participate to Permit to Work review meeting with head of department on site;
- HSE coordination of operation on the vessels or on the platform;
- Support of HSE advisor on site in their daily activities;
- Promote “0 Fatality” campaign (Joint Safety Tour and Life Saving check) and other HSE awareness campaign within the operation;
- Prepare and compile all the HSE reporting related to the operation;
- Ensure REX and Safety Alert are correctly addressed and gap analysis on recommendation are made on field;
- Coordinate the inspection and audit on site, including hygiene and environmental;
- Coordinate with Contractor’s HSE for activities and action plan follow-up;
- Ensure daily toolbox meetings and weekly safety meetings are done on the installation;
- Review the Risk Assessment for the current operation and ensure all mitigation and control measures are in place;
- Facilitate JRA on site when required;
- Ensure required safety equipment is available on the field and maintained in good condition. Maintain the certification;
- Follow temporary equipment register and ensure condition and certification as required;
- Conduct inspection and audit onsite (PTW and isolation, Joint Safety Tour,…);
- Ensure all anomalies are reported and tracked and organize the action plan follow-up on site;
- Facilitate or participate in accidents and incident investigation and cause tree analysis as required and ensure action plan follow-up;
- Maintain in cooperation with OSL Synergi database and case follow-up. Ensure action are correctly addressed on site;
- Ensure certification of the personnel is within validity date and list of authorized personnel is maintained up to date. Maintain HSEpass (Training and certification tracker tool) updated;
- Assist in the implementation of the waste management plan as well as environmental issues as per ISO14001:2015 principles.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Education: Engineering degree in HSE or equivalent
- Minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience in HSE supervision positions in Oil and Gas;
- Experience with COMPANY;
- Significant experience in offshore SIMOPs and COMOPS operation.
- Management System;
- Construction activities offshore;
- Production oil field offshore operations;
- SIMOPs and COMOPs.
Mandatory practical training:
- Valid BOSIET;
- H2S Awareness certificate;
- Rescue and advanced first aid;
- Breathing apparatus;
- Authorized Gas Tester 1,2 & 3 certified;
- Cause tree analysis participant.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement