About this role
We’re hiring a Sales and Administrative Assistant for our client, a global animal health company, located in Guelph for a one-year contract with strong chances of becoming a permanent role.
- Process Customer orders for in Canada and the US and coordinate activities with the different functions involved (Sales; Supply Chain/Shipping; external warehouses; Finance; QA);
- Proactively support field based team members with processing POs and sales orders communicating with customers; dealing with product inquiries and complaints;
- Work closely with Supply Chain to ensure excellent inventory management and flag up any logistical concerns;
- Process new Customer requests and product returns in SAP;
- Coordinate product inquiries and complaints with Sales & Technical Team and QA;
- Maintain needle inventory/accessories and STOs for vaccination/technical service offerings;
- Maintain copies of sales invoices and payments, reconcile invoices with sales file to ensure accuracy on a monthly basis;
- Manage product and contract pricing for business accounts in SAP; monitor Customer credit threshold and payments with overdue accounts to prevent supply disruption;
- Monitor validity of contracts with vaccination companies, maintain monthly forecast of vaccination costs and reconcile invoices for “all-in vaccination” services;
- Process new vendor requests, create PO requisitions, receive items in SAP, maintain department invoices and ensure prompt payment/follow up for Sales & Technical Team
- Support Senior Sales Manager in monitoring annual expenditure (OPEX);
- Coordinate and support sales & technical meetings/workshops: manage budget, agenda, facilities/equipment, travel/accommodation arrangements, pre-work and communications; provide logistical support to visitors/attendants.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, marketing and/or customer service;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the animal health industry.
- Community College Business or equivalent work experience.;
- Resilient, action-oriented and strong organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and work effectively within cross-functional and cross-geographical teams; exemplary team work ethic;
- Business/financial acumen and strong analytical/problem-solving skills;
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement