About this role
Our client is seeking a dedicated a Clinical Project Manager to join their reputable pharmaceutical company in Toronto, Ontario. They are offering a competitive compensation package, a collaborative work environment and an excellent work/life balance. Apply now if you are interested in this exciting and challenging full-time contract position(12 months)
To provide operational leadership and support in the planning, conduct and reporting of Canadian clinical trials.
- Effectively leads local trial team and Canadian vendors to ensure that assigned Canadian trials are completed on time, within budget, and with high quality;
- Ensure adherence to governmental regulations, international guidelines, and company Standard Operating Procedures in the conduct of clinical trials;
- May contribute to non-trial projects as assigned.
Our client is seeking a Clinical Project Manager that meets the following requirements:
- Degree, often with higher degree/qualification (e.g. PhD, MSc) in Life Sciences, Business or Others;
- Practical clinical research management experience is an asset. Candidates with extensive clinical research experience, demonstrated competencies, and Clinical Research certification (e.g. ACRP, SOCRA or equivalent) may be considered in the absence of above educational requirement;
- 1-3 years Leading Projects;
- Ability to work independently in a multi-tasking, time-line and team-oriented environment.
Brunel Life Sciences provides global staffing, recruitment, and contracting solutions for Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Healthcare organizations. Brunel Life Sciences plays a vital part of the Brunel International Group, with over 100 offices in 40 countries and approximately 13,000 employees around the globe.
Join the Brunel Family
Our client is an innovative multinational pharmaceutical company. They are creators of breakthrough treatments and healthier alternatives to improve the quality of life for people, animals and communities.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Diana Grodowski is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement