About this role
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Service Provider to the Resources industry, Brunel are seeking a highly skilled Cementing Field Specialist / Supervisor.
- Performing cementing jobs with assigned cementing equipment safely and efficiently
- Providing Service Delivery with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures
- Vicinity of 10+ years’ experience as a Cementing Supervisor
- MC Driver’s Licence preferred
- Road Train experience will be highly regarded
- Suitable candidates must reside in South Australia and FIFO from Adelaide
- Australian Working Rights
- Fantastic permanent job opportunity!
- To commence as soon as possible
- Family friendly even time roster
- Attractive remuneration
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth