About this role
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities;
- Ensure that all precommissioning activities follow COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices;
- Review Precommissioning dossier and the walkdown preparation, ensure that the dossier compile all documentation pertaining to the Pre-Commissioning activities and walkdown as defined in SD-COMPANY-EC-601 and contain all the information required to demonstrate that the Sub-system has reached the "Ready for Commissioning" status;
- Carry out walkdown with CTR PCC team;
- Check, review and monitor that document are conform with the installation on site and that red mark-up drawings are provided and accurate;
- Ensure that all tools used for Precommissioning have calibration certificate and that these certificates are attached to the Precommissioning dossier;
- Review and crosscheck all Check Sheet and Test Sheet filled by the CTR;
- Ensure conformity of the installation with IEC70079-14 Atex standard;
- Report to E&I and precom Superintendent for monitoring Precommissioning progress;
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system during precommissioning;
- Ensure Contractors personnel have all training and experience needed to carry out safe operations;
- Ensure that all defect are recording in ICAPS;
- Monitor and/or Approve all pre-commissioning activities performed at Yard;
- To verify the completeness and correctness of the as built drawings and manage the final project documentation and ensure the complete handover to COMPANY Commissioning team.
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience;
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures, construction and Precommissioning;
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15;
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10;
- A good knowledge of TOTAL General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API);
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with tubing’s isometrics and P&IDs;
- A good knowledge withing IEC70079-14 Atex standard, CompEx certification required;
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential;
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills, good English level mandatory.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement